Yakima Federal is pleased to offer improved account alerts.
Now available through online and mobile banking!
Choose the alerts that matter to you.
- Find out when a specific check clears
- Know when a deposit is made to your account
- Be alerted when a withdrawal is made
- Set up high and low balance alerts
- And many more…
Security alerts of importance to everyone.
- Generate an alert when your password has changed
- Be alerted if your email address has been changed
- Know if you have been locked out of online banking
- Alerts for name, address, and phone number changes
Receive alerts the way you want.
- Receive alerts through email
- Text messages to your mobile phone
- Push notifications through our mobile app
- Notifications through the secure inbox in online banking
- Choose one or all…
Check out all the available alerts by logging into online banking and clicking on any of the Alerts links.
Take a look at our online banking demonstrations below to see how to activate and use our new alerts.
*Alerts are a product under active development and administered by our data processor. The types of alerts available, and the language contained in alerts may change at any time without prior notice. Alerts are provided as a customer convenience and should not be relied upon for time sensitive or critical information. Alerts are subject to our data processor’s system maintenance schedule or maintenance needs and may not be available at all times and may not alert immediately upon any specific activity occurring. Your periodic statement or transaction listing in a passbook remains the final record of account activity for your accounts.