Request Information About Your Loan
NEED TO REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EXISTING YAKIMA FEDERAL MORTGAGE LOAN OR BELIEVE THERE WAS AN ERROR MADE IN YOUR LOAN?
If you would like information about your existing mortgage loan, you can contact us by:
- Submitting an email request to email@example.com.
- Calling our Loan Servicing Department at (800) 331-3225.
- Submitting a written request to:
Yakima Federal Savings and Loan
P O Box 1526
Yakima, WA 98907
Attn: Loan Servicing Department
If you think an error has been made on your account, we require the notice be made in writing. You can send a Notice of Error to the above address or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information with your notice of error –
- Current Address and Property Address if different
- Phone Number
- Loan Number
- Description of the error
In most cases we will respond to your request within 5 business days and provide you with the information requested. If the information request or error takes additional research, we will acknowledge receipt of the request within the five business days and provide the information requested or respond to the notice of error within 30 business days.
- If the requested information is not available, you will receive a response within 30 business days explaining why the information could not be located.