When it comes to saving for a secure retirement or making your money work harder for you in the short term, we’ve got an investment option that may be right for you.
Call one of our Customer Service Representatives at (800) 331-3225.
Our Certificates of Deposits offer guaranteed yields, flexibility, and the safety of FDIC insurance. You lock in a higher yield that’s guaranteed from the day you open the account until the day it matures.
We offer Certificates of Deposit with terms of 2 months to 10 years. Some certificates can be opened with as little as $25.00 and may allow additional deposits to be made.
- Short-Term CDs: Short term savings certificates, usually up to 6 months, offer you quicker access to your money than longer term CDs would allow.
- Six Month CD consistently earns a competitive annual percentage yield.
- Medium-Term CDs: Our 7 to 18 month medium-term CDs offer you higher yields than shorter term CDs.
- Long-Term CDs: If you have a long-term outlook or need to save towards the purchase of a new home check out our CDs with terms of 2 years or more including our special Savings Starter Account.
- 6 Month CD: Click Here
- 8 Month Savers Choice CD: Click Here
- 12 Month Advantage CD: Click Here
- 18 Month CD: Click Here
- 28 Month Savers Choice CD: Click Here
- 48 Month Market Match CD: Click Here
- 60 Month Savings Starter: Click Here
Open A CD online in just a few minutes.
QUESTIONS? Request a CD quote by phone at (800) 331-3225 or email us today.
(New accounts limited to existing depositors and / or Washington state residents)
You might be able to save on your present taxes with an Individual Retirement Account, by deducting your qualified contributions from your taxable income. Many Americans can deduct all or part of their IRA contributions from current income taxes. The deductible amount depends on your income, marital status and whether you’re an active participant in an employer sponsored plan as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
With an Individual Retirement Account, you may also be able to defer taxes until you retire when you will probably be in a lower tax bracket. The chart below shows you how much you may be able to save each year. Consult your tax advisor to review the tax deductible status of an IRA. Regardless of the amount you’ll be able to save now on taxes, an IRA is a smart way for you to save for a secure retirement.
If You’re Changing Employers, An IRA Rollover Makes Sense. If you are retiring or changing jobs and anticipate withdrawing money from your employer’s retirement plan, you can avoid withdrawal penalties by transferring your assets into an IRA or another qualified plan. You can ask your employer to arrange for a “direct rollover” of your money into a new IRA account with us, or you can do it yourself with an IRA-to-IRA rollover.
You must complete the rollover within 60 days from the date you receive the assets from your old IRA in order to qualify and not pay the mandatory 20% withholding and possibly other penalties as well. For more information about IRA Rollovers or opening a new IRA just give us a call at (800) 331-3225.
Questions? Contact one of our customer service representatives by phone at (800) 331-3225 or email us today.