Lost or Stolen Debit/ATM Cards
To report a lost or stolen VISA Debit Card or lost or stolen ATM card, during normal business hours please call 1-800-331-3225 or one of our convenient branch locations . After normal business hours or on weekends or holidays please call 1-800-554-8969 to report your lost or stolen card.
We may be calling you…
To protect your account, we monitor your ATM and debit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale (such as when a U.S. – issued card is used unexpectedly overseas), a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use,we will be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You will be able to respond via your touchtone keypad.
- You will also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions.
Our goal, quite simply, is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times.
In the meantime, please be diligent in monitoring transaction activity on your account and contact us immediately if you identify any fraudulent transactions. Some addition-al tips on protecting yourself from debit card fraud are provided on the back of this insert.
1. Unless absolutely required for a legitimate business purpose, avoid giving out your:
- Address and ZIP code
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Card or account number
- Card expiration date
Your PIN is private; NEVER give it out!
2. In stores and at ATMs, always cover your card and PIN, and watch for:
- Cell phone cameras, mirrors, or other tools used to view cards and PINs
- People watching your transactions
- Cashiers taking your card out of sight; take it to the register yourself
- Any unusual activity at ATMs; if you feel uncomfortable, go to another ATM
3. Online, you should never respond to unsolicited e-mails that:
- Ask you to verify your card or account number; such emails are not sent by legitimate businesses
- Link to websites; such sites can look legitimate but may collect data or put spyware on your computer.
Leaving the United States?
We are serious about doing all we can to protect you from debit card fraud.
That’s why we are asking you to call us when you plan to travel outside the United States.
We will make sure you’re able to continue using your card without any problems.
It is just one of the many ways we’re working to help ensure your security.
Verified by VISA
Shop online with confidence… Just use your VISA card!
VISA’s multiple layers of security: Get added online protection.
Verified by VISA lets you add an additional level of password protection to online transactions with select merchants, all for no extra cost.* Simply activate your card for this service one of two ways:
1. Visit www.visa.com/verifed – it only takes a minute.
2. Or, register when you shop online. Just look for the Verified by Visa symbol and follow these steps:
- Use your VISA card to make your purchase.
- Enter your account details.
- Create your password.
- You are done!
Then start shopping! When you shop at participating online merchants, you will now be asked for your Verified by VISA password – giving you an extra layer of protection.
Learn more at www.visa.com/security
*Covers U.S. based cards only. Verified by VISA requires online activation and is for use only at participating online merchants. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security